Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sure.

I'm not overly confident about my writing ability, nor do I think that the things I have to say are particularly ground-breaking or even amusing. However, I do know that I have a lot of opinions, and that I love pop culture. I'm all about movies, books, television, and music. It's really becoming a detriment to my schoolwork, as even now I am writing this with a major graded event looming over my head tomorrow. But regardless of the quality of my thoughts, I am going to share them, as my friends haven't seen nearly as many movies and don't care nearly as much as I do about them, and they don't think my incessant references to pop culture are nearly as funny as I do. Hopefully the internet will feel differently.

Although I love all things related to pop culture, there are a number of things that I don't like. These are primarily social idiosyncrasies, problems with stuff and other objects, or any misalignment of  human nature that I find irksome. These will also be discussed.

When I thought about whether or not I should try to write a blog, my first question was simple: "Should I write a blog?", to which I promptly responded: "Sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment